We want to make it easy for you to get the help you need from Peebles Citizens Advice Bureau.
When you visit us for advice it is vital that the adviser who deals with your problem has as much information about your case as possible, find out what to bring with you to the bureau and how we can help you.
Here’s how you can get in touch with us.
Advice in person
- Visit our office or telephone for an appointment
- Under certain circumstances we would consider visiting a client at home
Advice by phone
- Call our office on 01721 721722
- Citizens Advice Direct, a telephone advice service. Call 0808 800 9060
- Citizens Advice Consumer Service: specialist telephone service for problems relating to goods and services. Call our helpline on 03454 04 05 06